During this time, play will continue under the following conditions:
* Annual passes and punch passes must be purchased online at airportgolfclub.com.
* All tee times are pre-paid,(annual pass holders and punch card holders DO NOT HAVE TO PRE PAY, however punch pass holders will have to call for times). Times can be made by calling the Airport at 307-638-3700 ext 2 or Prairie View at 307-637-6420 or online at both web sites. ALL GROUPS MUST HAVE A TEE TIME TO PLAY. Hours will be 9 AM to 7 AM
* Play will be limited to 124 players per day per course.
* Carts will be available under thew following conditions:
All carts must be pre paid
Only one rider per cart unless rider is from same household, all trash and personal items must be removed by the riders and no lost and found will be maintained. Cart keys must remain in the carts.
All rules and regulations must be followed through out the round, any non compliance will result in loss of cart privileges.
Carts must be returned to the designated parking area by the renter.
* All trash must be carried out.
* The club houses at both properties are closed. Limited access to the golf shop will be permitted.
* Touching of the flagsticks is prohibited. Putting green cups have been raised to eliminate the ball dropping in the hole. Please respect this rule until further notice.
* Other touch points have been removed from the golf courses such as ball-washers, tee markers, and bunker rakes.
* Bringing alcohol from off the property is strictly prohibited.
* Please keep your distance from your playing partners
We are aware that these are strange times right now ,if we don’t do our part the powers that be will close this opportunity for recreation. Please be smart and co-operate with us as we try to get through all of this.
Things will continue to change and we will inform you as they do. Thanks